Ladies, your healthy, sensual, voluptuous vagina starts with your diet. This healthy diet allows your vagina to be sensitive when it needs to be, keeping you and your partner healthy inside and out. Here are 15 foods you should eat.
- Sweet potatoes are not only tastier than traditional potatoes, but they are also incredibly effective in maintaining vaginal health. They are full of vitamin A, a vitamin that supports the production of hormones that make our uterine walls very strong and keep us energetic.
- Lemon promotes vaginal health as its acidity helps maintain a healthy vaginal pH level. The antioxidants found in this citrus fruit help protect cells from free radical damage.
Additionally, they boost your immune system to help your body fight infections. Drink lemon water once or twice a day to help restore the body’s pH balance. To make lemon water, mix the juice of ½ a lemon in a cup of warm water and add a little raw honey to taste.
- Cranberry juice is great for improving vaginal health. It helps balance the pH level of the vagina, and its acidic nature helps fight bacteria that cause UTIs, vaginal infections, and other problems. Drink a glass of unsweetened, organic cranberry juice daily to reap the benefits. People who like the taste of tart can eat a small number of cranberries every day. You can take cranberry tablets, but consult your doctor first.
- You might think that garlic will have the opposite effect you want (stinky), but on the contrary, garlic is antibacterial and antifungal, so it is great for preventing vaginal itching, burning, burning, and vaginitis. odors, feces, and even urinary tract infections. This spicy food boosts your immune system so your body is ready to fight off infections. Eat two to three cloves of raw garlic daily. You can add garlic or its paste to your dishes and salads. If you want to take garlic capsules, consult your doctor first.
- Include kale and other low-oxalate green vegetables in your diet to combat vaginal dryness, itching, and burning. Kale is rich in vitamins A and C, which help improve blood circulation. In addition, it improves your immunity and helps prevent infections. Add kale to your salad, vegetable juice or green smoothie. It can also be lightly cooked and eaten as a side dish. Other green vegetables that are good for vaginal health include kale, celery, and salmon greens.
- Eating Greek yogurt daily is great for vaginal health. It contains live, active cultures (Lactobacillus bacteria) that prevent disease-causing organisms from attaching to the vagina and produce chemicals such as lactic acid that inactivate or kill other infection-causing organisms. It also helps maintain a healthy pH level in the body. According to a 2014 study published in the Journal of Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, lactobacilli help maintain the health of the genitourinary system and play an important role in preventing bacterial vaginosis, fungal vaginitis, STDs, and STDs. Eat 1-2 cups of probiotic yogurt daily. Other good probiotic foods to include in your diet include miso, kimchi, sauerkraut, and kefir.
- Phytoestrogens in soy products help to lubricate the vagina, which is very important in preventing dryness, itching and other problems. It contains omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and several vitamins and minerals that help your body cope with premenstrual and menopausal symptoms. Aim for half a cup of organic, unprocessed edamame each day. Other soy products you can include in your diet are soybeans, soy milk, and tofu.
- Rich in phytoestrogens and rich in omega-3 fatty acids, flaxseed fights many vaginal problems. Phytoestrogens increase estrogen levels, which helps prevent vaginal dryness and other menopausal symptoms. In addition, the zinc in these seeds helps with vaginal dryness, itching, and burning. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed on cereal, smoothies, yogurt, salads, and juices. When eating flax seeds, drink plenty of water for better digestion.
- Your vagina is a mucous membrane, just like the inside of your mouth, so the more hydrated you are, the more moist those membranes will be. Some strong-smelling foods can turn into a stronger-smelling vagina, but water can help bring everything back to normal for you.